In partnership with the community, we ensure that each student will have the essential knowledge, skills and attitudes to be a lifelong learner, a contributing citizen and a productive worker in a changing and increasingly diverse world.
We will focus all efforts to help each student develop the necessary knowledge and experiences to:
* read and communicate effectively;
* think critically and solve problems;
* develop positive self-concept, respect for others and healthy behavior patterns;
* work effectively in groups as well as individually;
* develop creativity and show appreciation for the arts;
* demonstrate civic, global and environmental responsibility;
* recognize and value diversity among people;
* and exhibit technological literacy.
Salem-Keizer Public Schools is a publicly funded organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Salem-Keizer Public Schools are copyright Salem-Keizer Public Schools.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Salem-Keizer Public Schools. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Salem-Keizer Public Schools will take precedence over any information provided on this site.