/ EAN / Work with the Education America Network
Independent Sales Consultants ...
… are desired for promotion of the e-recruiting services of the Education America Network in the following states: Arizona, California, Florida, Illinios, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Wisconsin.
We are looking for highly competent, driven sales professionals to expand our successful education e-recruitment business worldwide. We are looking for select individuals who can open up markets in the countries in which they live. If you are looking for an opportunity that is only constrained by your ability, then continue to read ….
The Education America Network (EAN) is one of America's top education employment network. EAN has been helping K-12 education employers since 2000. Since its inception, the Education America Network has helped thousands of employers effectively advertise their job vacancies to teachers and other education professionals.
Currently, EAN is realizing a strong growth rate.
In order to continue our growth, we are looking for a select group of entrepreneurial, progressive, knowledgeable, and experienced individuals to promote EAN’s services and advertising opportunities to K-12 and post-secondary education employers in the above mentioned states.
In the role of Independent Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for creating and developing business opportunities for the Education America Network (www.educationamerica.net) in your designated country. Responsibilities will include introducing and selling our e-recruitment services to educational employers. You will utilize your experience and knowledge of the local education community and demonstrate the value of the Education America Network as all or part of their overall recruitment strategy. Selected candidates will also promote advertising opportunities on the Education America Network website.
A high level of self-discipline and drive are required, as these are telecommuting positions with minimal supervision.
- University degree preferred or relevant sales experience
- Minimum of three years experience in Internet or educational sales and customer service
- Proven record of ability to generate strong leads and close sales
- Exceptional knowledge and understanding of the local and country education marketplace
- Able to work independently and meet or exceed objectives, both personal and professional
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel as necessary
- Proficient computer skills
- Working knowledge of and access to the Internet
Preferred but not required:
- Experience in the education and/or recruitment industry
- Strong affiliation with and understanding of the state education system
Ideal candidates must be reliable, highly self-driven/motivated, skilled, and personable.
Opportunity for income is only limited to a candidate’s drive. We offer an attractive commission-based compensation package.
Interested candidates: Send in your resume, cover letter, a minimum of three references, and a 1-2 page business proposal on the e-recruitment market opportunities within your state to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward in hearing from you.