1. We believe that all students can and must learn at high levels of achievement but not necessarily at the same rate and in the same way.
2. We believe that we are accountable for providing a safe, nurturing environment in our classrooms that results in this expected high level of performance of students.
3. We believe that we are accountable for providing for individual differences in a diverse student population by providing learning activities to address different learning styles and the varying rates at which students learn.
4. We believe that with our support and help, students can master challenging academic material, and we hold them accountable for doing so.
5. We believe that by working collaboratively with colleagues, students, parents, and the community, we can achieve this shared educational goal of success for all of our students.
6. We believe in the continuous commitment to improving educational excellence by involving the entire community in lifelong learning.
7. We believe that parents, as well as the larger community, are accountable for partnering with us to educate all students.
8. We believe that there is strength in diversity and that we should all work together to positively impact the quality of life for our students.
9. We believe that we should strive to provide equity for all students in access to technology and all other services provided in our schools.
10. We believe in frequent contact with parents regarding their children's performance and open communication with the community in providing information about our programs and policies.
Franklin City Public Schools is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 3
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Franklin City Public Schools are copyright Franklin City Public Schools.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Franklin City Public Schools. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Franklin City Public Schools will take precedence over any information provided on this site.