Fremont County School District Number 25 is dedicated to producing competent graduates who can succeed at their next level of endeavor, who believe in the worth and dignity of themselves and others, and who pursue life-long learning in an ever-changing, richly diverse society. We provide an environment conducive to learning and a well-balanced curriculum, delivered by a highly qualified staff responsible for learning, with an uncompromised commitment to excellence.
* everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect;
* everyone deserves an environment that is conducive to learning;
* success fosters a belief in oneself;
* everyone needs caring, positive role models;
* positive parental involvement enhances student learning;
* all students can learn their prescribed curriculum;
* effective teaching considers the needs of the learner;
* students need to be responsible partners in the educational process;
* the more one learns, the more one is capable of learning;
* learning is a lifelong process;
* meaningful work enhances learning;
* everyone has a responsibility in educating the youth;
* effective teachers make the difference;
* in the empowerment of staff and students.
Fremont County School District #25 is a publicly funded organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Fremont County School District #25 are copyright Fremont County School District #25.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Fremont County School District #25. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Fremont County School District #25 will take precedence over any information provided on this site.