Colonial Heights Public Schools, in partnership with the home and the community, will provide each student with a relevant, quality education. The skills taught shall enable each student to become a self-sufficient, productive member of the global society prepared to enter the job market and/or continue his/her education.
To accomplish our mission, Colonial Heights Public Schools will provide:
1. A challenging curricula/instructional program that will meet the present and future needs of our students.
2. A well-trained and caring staff who is sensitive to the needs of students and who accepts responsibility for student learning.
3. A safe, clean, attractive, nurturing student-oriented environment.
4. A school climate where schools are governed through a collaborative decision-making process.
5. A system of effective, ongoing communication that will enhance the relationships among school system, home, and community.
Colonial Heights City Public Schools is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 5
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Colonial Heights City Public Schools are copyright Colonial Heights City Public Schools.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Colonial Heights City Public Schools. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Colonial Heights City Public Schools will take precedence over any information provided on this site.