The mission of the King William County School Division is to prepare all students to become lifelong learners by providing them with a quality education in a challenging learning environment.
* Improve community/parent involvement and support of the school division.
* Maintain a safe environment conducive to learning.
* Vigorously pursue grade level attainment of Standards of Learning Objectives in the four core subject areas by every student.
* Implement a comprehensive system of professional development to enhance the quality of student learning.
* Establish an articulated K-12 program of instruction.
King William County Schools is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 3
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of King William County Schools are copyright King William County Schools.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by King William County Schools. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from King William County Schools will take precedence over any information provided on this site.