The Gloucester County Public Schools will provide a safe environment in which all students have the right to learn. Through the process of continuous improvement in achievement, Gloucester County Public Schools will assist and expect students to acquire knowledge and skills to become literate, contributing citizens in a democracy.
- To provide a safe, clean and appropriate environment for learning and working.
- To maintain a partnership among the schools, families, and the community in order to deliver an appropriate educational program for each student.
- To develop students' critical-thinking, problem-solving, collaboration, communication, and technological skills.
- To prepare students to assume responsibility for stewardship of the environment.
- To prepare students for employment or further academic and technical education upon graduation.
Consistent with the standards of accreditation, programs and strategies should address:
- School safety and security
- Facilities maintenance and expansion
- High expectations for student achievement and personnel performance
- Development and implementation of K-12 curriculum consistent with the Standards of Learning
- Integration of technology in all curricular areas and administrative processes
- Diverse needs of all learners, including at-risk, average, disabled, gifted, and minority populations
- Opportunities for students to serve the community
Gloucester County Public Schools is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 10
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Gloucester County Public Schools are copyright Gloucester County Public Schools.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Gloucester County Public Schools. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Gloucester County Public Schools will take precedence over any information provided on this site.