Mission & Philosophy
We provide educational experiences, in cooperation with the home and community, that prepare students for lifelong learning and for ethical, productive participation in a democratic society and the global community.
* All students can learn.
* Students are the center of the educational process.
* Students learn best in a safe, orderly, and inviting environment.
* Students should have competent teachers, principals, and support personnel.
* Parent involvement and volunteer services support and enhance the teaching and learning process.
* Students should have equal access to educational opportunities.
* Students have the responsibility to be active learners.
* Curriculum and instruction should meet the needs of all students.
* Educational experiences should enable students to learn to communicate effectively, solve problems competently, think critically and creatively, and act responsibly.
* Education is the shared responsibility of home, school, and community.
Greenville County School District is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 96
No. of jobs currently in EAN: 23
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Greenville County School District are copyright Greenville County School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Greenville County School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Greenville County School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.