A School of Excellence…Proud of Its Achievements
- Countywide preschool, early intervention and special education programs are housed in the district.
- Universal Pre-Kindergarten, Begindergarten, and Pre-First Grade is available for the students who need the extra help to prepare them for a positive beginning to their educational career.
- All classrooms have access to the Internet. Totally involved computer-training programs for business where students acquire entry-level employment skills.
- A well-developed Computer-Aided Design (CAD) program provides training for employment and college preparation.
- Advanced Placement college level courses in English, Economics, Calculus, Government, French, Spanish, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Environmental Science.
- Many excellent extra-curricular activities for school clubs and sports for all individuals.
- The school is the “community center” as many organizations hold activities in the buildings.
The Community of Bath
Bath Central Schools, commonly known as Haverling, is located in the village of Bath, New York, which, as the most centrally located point in Steuben County, is the county seat, with a population of 6000. Haverling has 150 teachers for its 2100 students.
The county covers some 1,409 square miles, including the southern area of the Finger Lake waters of Keuka Lake and is home to some 99,088 residents.
Located within easy travel distance of Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Ithaca, Elmira and Binghamton, Bath’s villagers enjoy the residential life of the rural area as well as the day to day hubbub of county governmental activities.
Bath Central School District is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 4
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Bath Central School District are copyright Bath Central School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Bath Central School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Bath Central School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.