The mission of the Princeton Public Schools is to prepare each student to thrive as a self-confident adult in a rapidly changing and competitive future.
To accomplish this mission, we will:
• Provide each student with a strong knowledge base as a foundation for competence;
• Enable each student to find, make sense of, integrate, evaluate, and utilize this knowledge, experience, and emerging information to become a lifelong learner;
• Empower each student to develop a positive identity as a unique individual who has the competencies to be successful and the motivation to seek excellence;
• Help each student to understand the common human ground shared by people from diverse backgrounds in order to promote mutual respect and cooperation; and
• Guide each student to recognize responsibility to self, family, and community in order to foster a humane and democratic society.
The implementation of this mission requires a decision-making process that defines priorities, identifies the resources to support them, and specifies accountability. We must actively pursue partnerships among the home, the school, and the community, and alliances with organizations in both public and private sectors.
Princeton Public Schools is a publicly funded organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Princeton Public Schools are copyright Princeton Public Schools.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Princeton Public Schools. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Princeton Public Schools will take precedence over any information provided on this site.