Kearsarge Regional School District, SAU #65 is located in the Lake Sunapee Region of the state and is an attractive resort area with activities available during the four seasons. There are several lakes in the area and downhill and cross country skiing are popular. Colby-Sawyer College is located in New London and offers many opportunities. The district is composed of seven towns governed by one regional School Board consisting of nine members. The towns represented are: Bradford, Newbury, New London, Springfield, Sutton, Warner and Wilmot.
1. Through the School Improvement Plan (SIP) process, continue to improve academic achievement results in writing, reading, and math.
2. Improve student behavioral standards and attitudes utilizing staff, parent, student, and community resources.
3. Improve teamwork throughout the District.
4. Increase the number of students accepted to 1,2, and 4 year colleges/universities.
5. Expand integration throughout the curriculum.
Kearsarge Regional School District (S.A.U. No. 65) is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 6
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Kearsarge Regional School District (S.A.U. No. 65) are copyright Kearsarge Regional School District (S.A.U. No. 65).
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Kearsarge Regional School District (S.A.U. No. 65). Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Kearsarge Regional School District (S.A.U. No. 65) will take precedence over any information provided on this site.