ADVANCING STUDENT LEARNING:
The mission of School Administrative Unit #19 is to develop and support an educational community that advances rigorous standards for learning for all students, resulting in high student achievement.
SAU #19 Vision Statements:
* The Educational Community is responsible for setting high standards for student learning.
* The Educational Community communicates and analyzes district, school and student expectations and achievements.
* The Educational Community fosters individual and group responsibility.
* The Educational Community promotes and holds individuals accountable for a safe and caring environment.
* The Educational Community instills a lifelong desire for learning; recognizing this as an ongoing process.
* The Educational Community develops student and staff ability to problem solve, make decisions involving creative and critical thinking, research, and application.
* Our schools are adaptable and flexible in an ever-changing environment.
SAU #19 Educational Goals:
* In partnership with family and community, our goals are as follows:
* All students will develop reading ability in order to comprehend content materials at or beyond what is required at each level.
* All students will develop their writing skills in order to communicate effectively in each content area.
* All students will acquire mathematical skills and applications at or beyond the level needed to succeed in each content area.
* All students will participate in educational experiences beyond the core curriculum and the boundaries of the traditional classroom (such as community service, athletics, student council, band, drama, etc.).
School Administrative Unit #19 is a publicly funded organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of School Administrative Unit #19 are copyright School Administrative Unit #19 .
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by School Administrative Unit #19 . Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from School Administrative Unit #19 will take precedence over any information provided on this site.