Serving the Towns of:
Atkinson / Danville
Plaistow / Sandown
The Mission of the Timberlane Regional School District is to educate all students by providing challenging opportunities that emphasize high standards and continuous improvement; and to prepare them to be responsible, self-sufficient, and contributing local, national and worldwide citizens.
1. The school district will have a curriculum that keeps pace with the needs of society. The curriculum will be challenging, based upon a core of knowledge, and promote higher level thinking. Students will develop the ability to apply knowledge and make seasoned decisions. The curriculum will meet the physical, social, artistic, and cognitive requirements of each child and promote responsible citizenship.
2. In order to provide an efficient and effective educational system the school district will continue to measure and assess all aspects of the district including educational programs, instruction, student performance, financial management, community relations, employee relations, and facilities utilization and managements.
3. Students have the right to an education of the highest quality where their learning styles are appreciated and their diversity is valued. Students will be encouraged to appreciate and value education as well as recognize their responsibility for learning. As active partners in their education the school district will hold students accountable for their actions while providing an atmosphere that nurtures student development.
4. The school district will encourage and foster an atmosphere which values excellence and mutual respect. It will appreciate and support highly competent and committed faculty, support staff and administrators.
5. The educational progress of each child is the shared responsibility of the family and the school district. Through open communications the school district and the family will be partners in the monitoring of the educational progress of each student. The school district will encourage families to take an active role in their children's educational program.
6. The school district will maintain active partnerships with community groups, including business and civic organizations, and town government.
7. Facilities will be well maintained, clean, safe, and functional; support the needs of the curriculum; be available for appropriate community use; and meet the space needs of the increasing student population while maintaining the current class size policy.
8. The school district will maintain a high level of technical awareness to ensure that technology will be used as an effective tool in the implementation and support of the curriculum.
9. The leadership of the school district will provide a commitment to the philosophy, mission and goals of the district. Leaders will seek proper resources to achieve or exceed expectations.
10. The community will work in partnership with the school district to develop diverse sources of funding to ensure adequate resources are available to carry out the mission of the district. Fiscal accountability will be maintained at all levels of the school district to ensure responsible use of resources.
Timberlane Regional School District - SAU #55 is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 7
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Timberlane Regional School District - SAU #55 are copyright Timberlane Regional School District - SAU #55.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Timberlane Regional School District - SAU #55. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Timberlane Regional School District - SAU #55 will take precedence over any information provided on this site.