Catawba County, located in the foothills of western North Carolina is a thriving manufacturing and retail center that makes up a diversified industrial base. This area has been growing rapidly, spurred by strong public-private partnerships that make sure its business climate is as appealing as its weather.
The mission of the Catawba County Schools is to produce graduates who are life-long learners, motivated to become positive, productive, contributing citizens able to compete in and adapt to an ever-changing global society, while acknowledging the dignity and worth of every individual.
Our Districts Goals:
* To prepare students for further vocational and technical education and lifelong learning
* To prepare students for initial and continued employment
* To assist students in making educational and career decisions
* To apply and reinforce related learnings from other disciplines
* To prepare students to make informed consumer decisions and apply practical life skills
* To assist students in developing decision-making, communication, problem-solving, leadership, and citizenship skills
* To make appropriate provisions for students with special needs to succeed in workforce development education programs
Catawba County Schools is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 25
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Catawba County Schools are copyright Catawba County Schools.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Catawba County Schools. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Catawba County Schools will take precedence over any information provided on this site.