Butte Public Schools will create, in partnership with our staff, families and community, challenging opportunities for all students to be successful as they become responsible and contributing citizens, and master the knowledge and skills essential for life-long learning in our changing and diverse world.
Butte Public Schools will create a progressive, educational environment in which each day, each student achieves success in a safe, positive, supportive and orderly learning environment.
Our Beliefs and Values
* A safe and caring environment will exist in all schools.
* Education will be a primary responsibility and investment of society.
* Butte School District No. 1 staff members are valued. Staff members will be involved in professional growth and development activities.
* Students' self-esteem is important; they will feel valued as human beings and successful as learners.
* All students will learn to become responsible partners in their education and contributing members of their community.
* Students will develop a foundation of technological knowledge that will enable them to access, use and evaluate information.
* Cultural and social diversity are strengths-feelings and beliefs of others will be respected.
Butte School District #1 is a publicly funded organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Butte School District #1 are copyright Butte School District #1.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Butte School District #1. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Butte School District #1 will take precedence over any information provided on this site.