CUT BANK PUBLIC SCHOOLS VISION STATEMENT
Cut Bank Public Schools in Partnership with families and community members will provide a positive learning environment that nurtures and challenges each student. We will teach all students the skills necessary to become successful, contributing members of society.
CUT BANK PUBLIC SCHOOLS BELIEF STATEMENTS
* We believe a positive environment is necessary to effectively reach all students:
* An environment that is physically, mentally, and emotionally safe..
* Students must have a positive relationship with their teachers.
* Students see the teacher as a leader, partner, and learner.
* There is mutual respect and trust throughout the learning environment.
* We must accept every child as they are when they enter school.
* We must believe that every child can learn.
* We believe that we can nurture and challenge every child.
* We believe a positive learning environment is necessary to reach all students.
* We believe that the staff can teach each child the skills necessary to be successful, contributing members of society
Cut Bank Schools is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 3
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Cut Bank Schools are copyright Cut Bank Schools.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Cut Bank Schools. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Cut Bank Schools will take precedence over any information provided on this site.