Vision of Excellence
It is our vision that Clinton School District and its stakeholders will be a vibrant professional learning community in which ALL students are actively engaged, solving real problems and thriving in a world filled with the energy and excitement of learning.
It is our vision that we will provide the students with the best teachers, best staff, best practices, and best academic programs in modern facilities that are strong, safe, and clean learning environments.
It is our vision to cultivate first-rate students who will be successful citizens in a global society.
Mission of Excellence
Our mission as a school community is to create a learning environment that inspires every student to reach his or her maximum social and academic potential.
We do this by working collaboratively with the home, school and community to achieve this shared educational purpose.
We do this so that all students will have the opportunity to become self-sufficient in a global society.
Principles of Excellence
All individuals associated with Clinton School District are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect, to advocate positively for the learning of students and to embrace the commonly held ethical standards for service, integrity, leadership, fairness, kindness, honesty, equity, and responsibility.
To accomplish this, we will uphold the following principles:
* Every child is everyone’s responsibility. Therefore every adult is committed to ensuring equitable opportunities for students to grow.
* Every child will learn. Therefore, we will provide each child with learning opportunities that are developmentally appropriate, meaningful, and challenging.
* Staff and student potential are best realized in a safe, healthy, secure, and nurturing learning environment. Therefore we will establish an optimal instructional environment in every building and classroom.
* In real work there is integrity and dignity. Therefore, students will be engaged in relevant, meaningful, and productive work.
* High expectations for success must be the norm. Therefore, staff will focus on high expectations for themselves and students.
* The school district is a professional community dedicated to learning. Therefore, we will develop a system of accountability guided by effective, research-based instructional practices, and defined standards of excellence.
* It is the responsibility of all stakeholders to support public education. Therefore, the Board of Education shall elicit the support needed to achieve the District’s goals.
* The public has entrusted us with its most valuable resources. Therefore we will hold ourselves accountable for the effective and efficient use of all resources.
* Parents are the primary educators of their children. Therefore, we are committed to actively engaging parents in the education of their child.
* It is vital for the school to foster positive character development and social responsibility. Therefore we will promote the qualities of good citizenship.
* Each individual has inherent worth. Therefore we will promote understanding, tolerance, and acceptance of people from varied cultural, economic and racial backgrounds.
“Transforming Potential into Performance”
Clinton School District is a publicly funded organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Clinton School District are copyright Clinton School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Clinton School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Clinton School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.