- Students ranging in age from 3 Ė 21
- Over 200 students each year from throughout the Washington metropolitan area
- Students whose disabilities include developmental delays, moderate to severe learning disabilities, speech and language deficits, autism and pervasive developmental disorder, and multiple needs
Ivymountís Staff Includes:
Certified special education teachers and assistant teachers; speech, occupational, and physical therapists; behavioral specialists; curriculum, technology, reading, transition, and vocational resource specialists; art and music therapists; social workers; adaptive physical education teachers; and registered nurses
Ivymountís Classes Offer:
- Low student/teacher ratio
- Transdisciplinary service delivery model
- Individualized educational programs
Ivymount School is a private organization
No. of Schools: 1
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Ivymount School are copyright Ivymount School.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Ivymount School. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Ivymount School will take precedence over any information provided on this site.