In partnership with family and community, the Caroline County Public Schools will motivate and challenge students to attain educational excellence.
That a successful student...
- understands the importance of learning, and can identify and master skills that will benefit him/her throughout life.
- takes responsibility for his/her own learning, education, and behavior.
- is motivated to reach his/her goals
That an effective teacher...
- takes responsibility for the motivation and success of every student he/she teaches.
- has mastery of teaching skills and content area(s).
- reflects on his/her practice and seeks professional growth and self renewal in a learning community.
- sets high expectations and measurable goals for students and takes responsibility for achieving them.
That a quality instructional program...
- generates interests, motivates, challenges, and inspires each student to learn and achieve.
- equips students to assume responsible adult roles with the skills to adapt to the world around them.
That a good school...
- provides a climate that is positive, nurturing, inclusive, and equitable for every student and is supported by a dedicated staff.
- develops students intellectually, socially, and physically to their fullest as life long learners and responsible, ethical citizens.
That an outstanding school system...
- defines expectations clearly, communicates them openly, applies them consistently, and refines them deliberately.
- takes responsibility for recruiting, developing, and retaining qualified, caring, motivated, and competent people.
provides equitable opportunity and encouragement for every student.
- identifies needs and manages resources effectively and efficiently.
That a supportive community...
- creates and maintains a stable and harmonious social environment.
- fosters regular and open communications among the home, community and school.
- provides adequate resources and demands excellence.
Caroline County Public Schools is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 10
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Caroline County Public Schools are copyright Caroline County Public Schools.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Caroline County Public Schools. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Caroline County Public Schools will take precedence over any information provided on this site.