Students prepared for their future.
To provide a safe environment where all students acquire skills, knowledge, abilities, and behaviors necessary to be productive citizens in an ever-changing world.
* all children can learn
* a high quality education enables students to acquire skills, learn knowledge, and develop necessary abilities and behaviors
* a high quality education should be accessible to all children
* education is the shared responsibility of every student, parent, teacher, staff, and community member
* all children and adults must have high standards for themselves and have high expectations for others
* education must develop and nurture respect and dignity for self and others
* a safe environment is essential to a high quality education
* education requires many different resources to meet many different needs
* education stimulates intellectual curiosity
* learning is a life-long process
Our schools teach students the guiding principles of. . .
Olathe District Schools, Unified School District #233 is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 40
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Olathe District Schools, Unified School District #233 are copyright Olathe District Schools, Unified School District #233.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Olathe District Schools, Unified School District #233. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Olathe District Schools, Unified School District #233 will take precedence over any information provided on this site.