As a result of their total experience as students in our schools, our graduates will be able to:
* meet expected standards in academic performance
* demonstrate authentic application of learning to real life
* communicate effectively in a variety of ways
* locate and use information appropriately and effectively
* use technology effectively and appropriately
* demonstrate an appreciation of the fine arts
* solve problems independently and cooperatively
* think critically and creatively
* demonstrate respect for themselves and others
* exhibit civic involvement
* display global awareness and multicultural understanding
* demonstrate life management and social skills
* demonstrate a commitment to personal wellness
* achieve goals by working cooperatively with others
* anticipate and constructively react to change
Dubuque Community School District is a publicly funded organization
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Dubuque Community School District are copyright Dubuque Community School District.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Dubuque Community School District. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Dubuque Community School District will take precedence over any information provided on this site.