Our broadest vision is of a world that lives in peace and a world community based on interdependence and respect for all life and all people. Our vision for our school is a Montessori school community of supportive parents, dedicated teachers and staff, and joyful learners. Our primary focus will always be the well being and best interests of our children.
The Mission of Hudson Country Montessori School is:
* To inspire a passion for excellence.
* To nurture the curiosity, creativity, and imagination born within us all.
* To give our children a vision of the universe and their place in it.
* To awaken the human spirit of every child.
Our program rests on four pillars:
* Cultivating a passion for excellence in everything our children do, both in and outside of school.
* Developing a strongly held set of universal values. These values include self-respect, respect for others, honesty, integrity, responsibility, empathy, compassion, kindness, peacefulness, a sense of concern for others, warmth, and a love of community.
* Developing a global perspective and sense of international understanding within our children.
* Instilling in our children a lifelong commitment to contribute to the betterment of the global community through service to others.
Founded in 1972, we have two campuses in New Rochelle, New York and Danbury, Connecticut and a present enrollment of 200 students, from toddlers through elementary, at each location.
Hudson Country Montessori School is a private organization
No. of Schools: 2
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Hudson Country Montessori School are copyright Hudson Country Montessori School.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Hudson Country Montessori School. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Hudson Country Montessori School will take precedence over any information provided on this site.