The mission of Academy School District 20, dedicated to national and international standards of excellence, is to educate every student through a comprehensive and academically challenging curriculum taught in a safe and nurturing environment. We challenge students to pursue dreams, succeed with integrity, and contribute meaningfully to a diverse society.
We believe that:
* The education of each student is a responsibility shared by students, families, schools, and communities;
* Creative and critical thinking and openness to new ideas stimulate learning;
* Each individual is worthy of respect;
* Each individual achieves best in an environment where physical and emotional safety are secure;
* Personal integrity is essential to individual success;
* Quality education is vital to our community;
* Learning is a lifelong endeavor;
* Each individual learns in a variety of ways and has vast learning potential.
Academy School District 20 is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 28
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education America. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education America click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Academy School District 20 are copyright Academy School District 20.
Education America does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Academy School District 20. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Academy School District 20 will take precedence over any information provided on this site.